To download and run SKlauncher, you will need to follow these simple steps:
SKlauncher currently doesn't have an installer for Windows, or any other operating system.
- Download the latest version of SKlauncher from here.
- Select the version of SKlauncher that is compatible with your operating system
- If you are using Windows, download the .exe file
- If you are using Linux or Mac OS, download the .jar file
- Follow the instructions to install SKlauncher
Some users may find that they are unable to download SKlauncher, here are some common issues and how to fix them.
Downloads buttons are not showing up
There are few reason why it may happen, but most common is that you are using adblocker. Please disable it and try again. If it still doesn't work, try to wait up to 10 minutes on the error screen, it should load after that.
File is getting downloaded as a .html file
This may happen if you're using a download manager. Please disable it and try again.